Happy 7th birthday to my sweet niece Abby. We love ya!!
Memory Tuesday
Tell about a special Birthday party you've had?
The most memorable birthday party I have had is when I turned 16. I had to work that morning which didn't make me very happy. Just after my shift got over my friends came and kidnapped me from work. They blindfolded me and took me on a wild goose chase all over town. They made me do some pretty silly things so I would make a fool of myself in front of people. Afterwards we ended up at my house where my mom had let them decorate the house. We spent the entire night watching movies and just hanging out with the friends I loved the most. OH, MEMORIES!! So fun!
Memory Tuesday
Tell about a special Birthday party you've had?
The most memorable birthday party I have had is when I turned 16. I had to work that morning which didn't make me very happy. Just after my shift got over my friends came and kidnapped me from work. They blindfolded me and took me on a wild goose chase all over town. They made me do some pretty silly things so I would make a fool of myself in front of people. Afterwards we ended up at my house where my mom had let them decorate the house. We spent the entire night watching movies and just hanging out with the friends I loved the most. OH, MEMORIES!! So fun!
1 comment:
Thanks for remembering Abbys birthday. I will try to get a post of on my blog on what we did for her birthday.
Post a Comment