Monday, January 28, 2008

{Scrapbook Retreat}

I can't even tell you how much fun I had this weekend! My local scrapbook store does RETREATS! They do a spring and fall 3 day retreat away from home that I have blogged about before but they also do a Summer and Winter 2 day retreat at the store.

I have been to a few of these but this was by far the most fun! All of the girls at this one were regulars to the retreats so we all knew eachother. Madge (the one in the pink) put in her I-Pod and played a song that had dance moves to it. It didn't take us long to get out of our chairs and bust it out! So funny! I love how Madge and I have the same facial expression.



The retreat provides 2 dinners and 1 lunch. Usually they bring the food in but this time we went out to local resturants, great idea!! This was the first night dinner at Mountain House Grill. Starting with me in the green sweater, Mindi (aka Midge), Mandee (aka Madge), Heather, Beth, Lori (Instructor), Lindsey (Instructor), Laurie & Amber. See the sad little empty spot? My Aunt Cindy was there but she was a good wife and went home and made her hubby dinner for his birthday.





We scrapbooked our little hearts out. I got a lot of catching up done that I had been wanting to do. The sad part was is that we had to leave at midnight (wahaaaa) :)

A few of the girls live out of town so I put them up for a couple of nights at the condo the company I work for owns. I took them to the condo to let them in and ended up staying until 2:30am Friday night and 5:00am Saturday night. Heather, Midge & Madge....I love you guys! We had so much fun and I just made 3 great new friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome Amy! This was seriously one of the funnest weekends ever!!!!! And now that we know each other better, the retreats are only going to get better and better and better!!!!!! AWESOME!!!! What a blast! Thanks again for hooking us up at the condo. I had a HARD TIME leaving it on Sunday. Next time, you might find me there still on Monday morning. LOL! Can't wait until July...let's all get together SOON!

Unknown said...

Hey lady,
Finally getting to read some blogs. Love the faces we pull. That weekend was so fun. I am so glad that I got to know you better. I am excited to go to April hopefully we can laugh our beep off (fill in the blank). Thanks again for putting us up in the condo it was great. I loved talking and just hanging out it was great fun. We need to get toghether sooner than later though.
For now I am going on our cruise on sunday so I will think of you in the sunshine. Me and Midge will be doing the Cha Cha Slide. OH Baby!!