I just wanted to congratulate my Dad and Stepmom Vickie. They just got a service mission call to good old HAWAII!!! My dad will be doing maintenance around BYU and the Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC) and Vickie will be working at the ticket stand and i'm sure many other things at the PCC as well. They leave in a month! August 11th.
What a fun adventure! They will be gone for 2 years and very much missed. Hopefully if we save our pennies we can go visit them before they come home.

4 comments:
That is so awesome! I would love to go see them also! I loved the PCC! Tell them congrats and to have fun! When do they leave?
They leave on August 11th. 1 month from today. Very soon!
You will have to help me when I go on maternity leave. Holly is crazy busy but in a good way. Well hopefully I will you see you all in the next weekend.
Tell them congratultaions for me! That is so great for them!!
Post a Comment