McKay wanted to tryout for competition soccer in May and made the team! Today it became official when he got his team uniform. I am so proud of him!!! He is a great soccer player. They start their games in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to see him in action! This is sure a different experience for him compared to city soccer where there aren't a lot of rules or direction. He is loving it!
The team name is
HEBER STORM. They have practice once or twice a week and the coach works them to the bone! Now I can see why it is so important to have your kids in something that they love. It keeps them busy, active, disciplined and out of trouble!


3 comments:
Good job McKay!!!!!! Thats awesome.
Johnny and I are way excited that you guys are moving closer. So what are you doing with McKay and soccer when you move?
Good Job McKay! You are awesome. You and Brekyn should practice together. Maybe you could help her be as good as you!
Were proud of you!
Post a Comment