I had another great weekend! Every spring, summer, fall and winter the store in Midway (memory box) does retreats. Summer and Winter are at the store and Spring and Fall is away at a cabin for 3 days.
This weekend was at the store. I love being close to the store so you don't have to cart your entire scrapbook room with you. Just bring your pics and everything you need is right there to buy.
Not only do I get to hang out with my fave aunt, I have also made friends with some of the regulars to these retreats and it is so fun to get together. Some of them weren't there (you know who you are!! ha ha) and you missed out!
It was great food, friends, Lots of laughing!, prizes, scrapbook pages and gifts. Lori and Lindsey are the hosts and designers of the kits. They always do a great job! Thanks girls!!
Can't wait for October!!
Who would have known that taking a group picture could be so funny! We were dying! ha ha ha!
Just a fun little collage I made
2 comments:
SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for October!!! Will have my pics, etc. up on my blog tomorrow. I have a bunch of fun ones!!! HAPPY DAY! For now...gotta get some sleep!!! Thanks for making this such a fun weekend!! Love ya!
That looks like so much fun! I need to see if there are things like this in my neck of the woods. I want to get back into the scrapbooking thing. :)
Post a Comment