Tuesday, May 19, 2009

{May Crop}

I really don't know what I would do without these girls! They are the best and I love them!

For our monthly crop it was at Malinda's. As I walked in she had the Twilight sound track playing, fog machine and a standie of EDWARD!! HE IS ALL MINE!!! Thank you Malinda!
After molesting him for a while we got down to scrappin! Everyone was there and they all brought me presents since it is my birthday month! Thank you for everything girls! I loved it all!

We did a lot of talking, laughing, gossiping and talking some more. Free therapy is what I call it.
Can't wait until next month!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yup, Yup love edward! Haha we really do have a fun time don't we? it is always a barrel of laughs when we are together!
Your da Bomb mim's