Sunday, May 10, 2009

{Mother's Day}

What a beautiful Mother's Day!!

Dave and the boys gave me a sewing machine! YAY! I have been wanting one for a while but it has never been a priority. Watch out for us we all might have matching outfits soon....NO, not really but you can plan on my scrapbook pages having sewing on them :)

We rode up to the cemetary to see my mama. I love and miss her so much! I haven't driven through the canyon for a while so it was nice trip. My mom would always make sure she honked under the tunnel (not sure why), so now it is a MUST for us to honk and it is kind of our way of saying hello to her up in heaven.

I was craving mexican food so we went and had a yummy lunch, came home and I took a NAP, I can never make myself take a nap so I must have been tired. Then we sat home and watched a marathon of Deadliest Catch. SO nice and relaxing.

Here are some cute pictures of me and my boys. It was a little bright outside even in the shade.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet, mimi your mom would be so proud of you and all you have accomplished. I am sure she is smiling in heaven you make her proud!!
love ya mim's