
What a great time we had in Vegas with some great friends!
Harmony booked us a limo ride from the airport to our hotel.....so fun!

The first day we walked around and enjoyed the SUN and just did a lot of sight seeing


That night we went to Midevil Times to eat dinner and watch a show. It was fun but something that the kids would have enjoyed more than just a bunch of adults in my opinion.
This is everyone chowing down on the food that we had to eat with no utensils


It was so nice to spend time with Dave....we really needed this break together
and of course we had to get our picture taken with the hero's of the performance
Harmony and I with our neon blinking mugs
On our way back to the hotel a guy was passing out free admission tickets to Coyote Ugly. I love that movie so we thought what the hell, and went in to see what it was about. Of course Tara and I got wrangled into dancing on the bar but it was FUN!
The girl in the purple shirt was cracking us up! She was so drunk and could bairly stand up straight. AND Janie, (my sister-in-law) this could totally be your sister! She looked just like you!
On Friday we sat at the pool ALLLLLL day! It was so nice! No picture of that event because lets be honest, you don't want to see me in a swimming suit!Then on Friday night we all went to our rooms planning to go out again but we fell asleep and didn't wake up until the next morning! Guess we were tired. ha ha. Come to find out, Jeff and Tara did the same thing so Midge, Jay, Harmony and Jayme went out without us.
Saturday we went to the Outlet mall and did some shopping! They have some great stores in that mall!
On our way back to the hotel we had to stop and take pictures at the Vegas sign!



Jeff and Dave are two peas in a pod! they spent a lot of time holding our purses while we took pictures so they decided to play along. ha ha...These 2 boys kept us laughing ALL weekend!
Saturday night was SuperCross Finals! The best place to people watch! Midge and I got some good pictures!

Sunday was another day at the pool because our flight didn't leave until 7:00pm We all got SUNBURNED!
I was so mad that I didn't get this ladies face! She was probably 60 years old....not a dress a 60 year old should be wearing, or anyone else for that matter




Sunday was another day at the pool because our flight didn't leave until 7:00pm We all got SUNBURNED!It was just an amazing trip and very relaxing! It is so good to have friends that we can have fun with and NO drama! Dave and I are so greatful for the friendships we have made since we moved to Saratoga Springs.
And just a few more pictures from SuperCross for your viewing pleasure. Midge has a few more that are hilarious! I will have to get them from her soon and post them.
This stash is great but the teeth underneath are even better!
I was so mad that I didn't get this ladies face! She was probably 60 years old....not a dress a 60 year old should be wearing, or anyone else for that matter
Can we say Shermanator from American Pie?? His lip earing was bugging me so bad! He kept messing around with it.

Even mountain men like Supercross!

4 comments:
Looks like a fun time, but as for my "twin", I think my boobs are bigger!!
Amy, your pictures are killing me! I swear you and Dave look exactly the same. It's pretty freaky, actually. Plus, I love Vegas!! We stayed at the Excalibur last time we were there with our girls just to stay in a "castle".
Looks like you had a ton of fun. I really wish we could have made it! Hopefully next time.
nice times!! Wish we could have gone suckers!
Oh by the way that pic of the man with the mustache. I think I know him...
hahah
J/k but wow those are some sweet teeth he had going on, i wonder how he even ate with those babies?
did you offer him a bib?
whahahahaha!!!
Post a Comment