From this girl!
Thanks HARMONY!! And her husband, Jayme!I couldn't ask for better friends! I've only known this girl for a short time but we have something X'tra in common (ha ha!, inside joke)
It has been so fun getting to know you! I can't wait for the many more fun times I know we will have! Classy Ho's UNITE!
5 comments:
so Cute that Harmony, wow so talented, don't tell me she made them? Wowzeers I will make you a shadow box to display them in in your scrap room hahah
Those are so cute! She is such an awesome friend! Happy Birthday tomorrow!!
Love ya HOT MAMMA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
How cute! Someone sent me some of those once. They actually taste pretty good too! :0) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday Amy! You look fabulous. Your kids are so cute I always see them playing around the private school. They are so minnie Daves. Beautiful family. Have a wonderful summer. Em
Post a Comment