Sunday, August 23, 2009

{12 years}

Today Dave and I have been married for 12 years.

I am in love with him more now than I have ever been! We have been through so many ups and downs and I wouldn't want to be on this crazy ride with anyone else.

Thank you so much for being such a hard worker and providing for our family.

Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and making me feel so unconditionally loved.

And last but not least....thank you for being such an incredible father! These boys look up to you so much and I love seeing you interact with them.

I love you baby and I can't wait to grow old and grey with you!

5 comments:

Grande's said...

Congrats! I love that pic of the 2 of you.

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Jenn said...

What a sweet post. Hope it was a great day!

The Hytes said...

Man, I knew you when we were babies. How did we get so old so fast? I am so happy for you two! I hope the next 50 years are even better than the last 12! Here's to forever.

Bob and Vickie said...

We love you two! The picture of you is so good and makes you look "young"! You are awesome and we hope you have many, many more years together...make the most of every one!
Love,
Dad and Vickie