Me and the kids got home from Lagoon about 10:30pm on Thursday night. Soon after, I got a knock on our door, it was the neighbor letting us know that we don't have a trampoline anymore. The wind picked it up, blew it over one fence...our trampoline hit their trampoline and took both of them over the other side of the fence.
I just kind of laughed and thought that we would go over and get it and put it back together.....oh I was dead wrong!
The next morning this is what I went over and saw
In this next picture you will see our neighbors house and fence....The house behind that (you can just see the corner of the roof) yep that's our house. I can't believe our trampoline went flying that far!!
So needless to say we did NOT put the trampoline back together...it was a mangled bent mess. The boys are very sad, they spent at least 2 or 3 hours a day on that thing. I guess we are in the market for a new tramp.
No comments:
Post a Comment