Thursday, August 20, 2009

{First day of school}

McKay -- 6th Grade! Oh my gosh! STOP GROWING!
Miss Anderegg (soon to be Mrs. Tippits)
Garrett -- 3rd Grade This little boy still wanted to give me a kiss at the bus stop...awwww i'm going to miss when he doesn't want to do that anymore
Ms. Durfee
Wow where did summer go!? I'm so sad it's over but I'm glad to have the boys back in school so they aren't running wild while I'm at work.
The morning went pretty well. They are on "A" track which means they go earlier. The bus picks them up at 7:40am. So I woke them up the same time I did which is actually going to work out great! No more worries if they are going to miss the bus.

McKay decided he wanted to wear some shorts that were dirty....when he has his mind made up there is no changing it. SO, I did a quick wash in the sink and threw them in the dryer. Saved the day!

Our road has a new High School so there were buses driving by like crazy...the boys kept saying "There's our bus!" they were so worried about missing it that they headed out the door 15 minutes early.

2 comments:

Kent said...

The summer did go fast. Your boys were ready to go back? Abby started today and was NOT ready for school to start. Last week I told her it started in a week and she looked at me with horror.. "A Week"???
Today when I walked in the school with her her only comment was "yuk, smells like school".

Rick and T said...

what the hell! they are getting so big i hardly recognize them. So cute!!!!
life is crazy fast