On Christmas Eve we went up to the cemetary to visit my mom...usually we light candles but we needed to be back for dinner with Dave's sister so we just went up during the day. We also visited my Dad & Vickie that came home from their mission for a couple of weeks...Vickie's mother passed away so they came home for that.
Christmas Eve was dinner at our house, not sure why I didn't take pictures of thatThe kids always get to open 1 present on Christmas Eve and they know it is pajamas but they still get excited
Santa was pretty good to the boys this year, even how the economy is :)
sleds, boots, gloves, PSP, games, books.
then it was time to dig into the gifts
I made the boys blankets
Dave and I took it easy on the gift giving to each other this year plus our TV died so we had to buy a new one.
Dave did suprise me with this beautiful picture of Jesus that I saw at an art gallery...i'm not sure what it is about this picture but I LOVE it. He looks like a real man and not "fake" like other pictures.
We had a yummy breakfast, ran over to our friends Jeff and Tara's to see what they got and then went over to Dave's moms.
The kids wanted to try out their new sleds so we took them over to the local sledding hill and watched them be wild boys.
New Years was a fun night at our friends Johnny and Ruthanne...she made us a yummy dinner and then it was time to bust out the guitar hero!
And then a midnight kiss with my sweetie :)
I sure hope that 2010 is nicer to us! 2009 was rough!











2 comments:
That picture is gorgeous! Looks like you guys had a good Christmas! I've seen Garrett out with his sled a lot so he must like it! =)
I love the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I hope you guys have a FANTASTIC 2010!!
Post a Comment