Tuesday, January 26, 2010

{Project 365}

January 16, 2010


BAJIO SALAD  I normally love Cafe Rio but Bajio is closer to my work. YUMMMMMM

January 17, 2010

An altered project I did for http://www.ispycraftiness.blogspot.com/

January 18, 2010

The love of my life :)
Crockpots are so helpful when you work all day

January 19, 2010

American Idol started!  I love the tryouts and the crazies that show up!

January 20, 2010

My desk at work.  What?? What's the problem?

January 21, 2010

Garrett getting a cleaning at the dentist

January 22, 2010

There was a devistating earthquake in Haiti about a week ago.  Movie Stars got together and did a telethon to earn money.

January 23, 2010

McKay took some friends last week to Classic Skating so today it was Garrett's turn.

3 comments:

Jennifer Tate Sheely said...

Totally love seeing that big chill cup from Hart's none the LESS!!! The guy from American Idol that was one of the actual episodes we watched, sorry he just did not have the voice more like yelling as they said. Great pictures for your project 365 love it!

The Hytes said...

I need some of your crockpot recipes! I have such great intentions, but no good recipes.

The Schureman Family said...

OMgosh......I want that salad!! Holy YUMMINESS!!