January 5, 2010
Rain in January? Not what I call winter.
January 6, 2010
LOVE getting my nails done!
January 7, 2010
My lucky owl that my sweet Aunt Cindy gave me! I wear it EVERYDAY!
January 8, 2010
Dave and I are both addicted to this game. Bejeweled Bliz. We play it on our iphones but it links to Facebook so we can play against other people.
January 9, 2010
Dave tells me I spend too much time on the computer. Uhhhh, I sit in front of a computer all day at work! Anyway, I have a few obsessions on the computer that I don't go a day without looking at. FACEBOOK





1 comment:
So fun that you are doing Project 365! I started doing it last year, but never finished, I would forget to take pictures, I have a big camera and wouldn't have it on me etc... Are you going to turn all your pictures into a book, too?
Post a Comment