Monday, January 4, 2010

{Project 365}

I am going to try and do Project 365 again.  I did it last year but stopped after a couple of weeks.  Now I regret not doing it.

Project 365 is where you take 1 picture everyday.  It can be something as big as an event or a holiday and as small as what you ate that day.  I will post 3 or 4 days at a time just to keep myself motivated.

January 1, 2010

New Years Eve at the strike of Midnight!

January 2, 2010

It was the last night that the boys were allowed to stay up as late as they wanted on their Christmas break from school....This picture was taken at 11:30am.....they must have stayed up LATE because they are always early risers HAHA

January 3, 2010

Dave rented Paranormal Activity....SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!!!  This picture is when she was possessed by the demon

January 4, 2010

This blog http://www.ispycraftiness.blogspot.com/ was launched today.  I am a designer on it with some of my good friends...We are hoping to become BIG someday haha

2 comments:

Kayston's Journey said...

What a great idea! Not sure if I could keep up though! I started a blog to follow Kayston's progress through stuff and I'm having a hard enough time updating that daily!

Jenn said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I take pictures most days anyway (as you can see from my overcrowded blog!)