Thursday, March 3, 2011

{Jazz game}

Now that Dave is a big wig at Harmons, LOL, he gets a few perks.  The Coca Cola vendor gave him 2 tickets to the Jazz game.  I was pretty excited because I have never been to a Jazz game and didn't really know what to expect.
The tickets were for Skybox seats.  Free food, Free drinks and a drawing?  Can't complain about that!
It was in the nose bleed section but the energy is SO huge at these games, it doesn't matter where you are sitting.  Dave and I don't watch a ton of sports but we were totally getting into the game!  It was a close game and really intense but unfortunately the Jazz lost :(


We rode Trax...big mistake if you are wanting to get home quick.  We missed a couple of the trains and ended up catching the last train of the night!  Thank goodness!

Dave gets so annoyed (jokingly of course, I think lol) at my picture taking obsession, so why not drive him crazy with it!  This was a little fun time we had coming home from the game.  He is such a brat! :)

Ok, so we got 1 cute one at least!

No comments: