Sunday, March 13, 2011

{Project Life 66 ~ 72}

Day 66 ~ I LOVE my crock pot! It is so nice to come home from work and already have dinner done!

Day 67 ~ Dave sat down to play Xbox with the boys. They had to teach him how to play. The games are so complicated these days! What happened to Pac Man and Mario Bros??


Day 68 ~ I have an obsession with Q-Tips. If I don't clean my ears out once a day I seriously have anxiety!


Day 69 ~ This is highway robbery! Almost 60 dollars to fill my tank when normally it would cost around $40?? SUCKS!


70 ~ The activity this month for our 20th Anniversary at work was BOWLING! They took us to fat cats, fed us and we played 2 games for prizes. I lost but it was a TON of fun and so nice to get away from work for a little bit!

71 ~ I am obsessed with Netflix! I have started watching Grey's Anatomy from the beginning and I am hooked! Best invention ever!

72 ~ This cute girl received her Young Woman Medallion at the age of 14. Pretty impressive. We went to church to support her and watch her receive it.



No comments: