Sunday, March 20, 2011

{Project Life 73 ~ 79}

Day 73 ~ They started to do something to the open field across the street from our house. Eventually it is suppose to be a park....I hope this means they are starting it and it will be done by summer!


Day 74 ~ I cleaned my purse out today. Scary! This is what made the cut and was able to stay. Phone, make up bag, wallet, owl camera case, hand sanitizer, keys, lip gloss and a glue stick.


Day 75 ~ Getting ready for my monthy crop with the girls! This is the layout I am working on, it is plain and simple which drives me crazy but pretty much my style. I still don't know why they keep me around.  I am hoping to step up this year with some better stuff!


Day 76 ~ Let March Maddness begin! My work does a bracket every year and I pretty much lose everytime. I tried a different strategy this time and picked BYU to go ALL THE WAY! LOL Good luck to me!


Day 77 ~ For Jon's birthday we went to a fight that was happening in Lehi. I have seen it on TV but never live! It was an interesting experience, and of course the people watching was AMAZING! hahaha


Day 78 ~ We had a party for my friend Malinda's birthday. The theme was rest and relaxation so I had my friend Nikki come and do glitter toes. SO FUN!


Day 79 ~ We went and helped Leesa shop for all the eggs and candy for the Eagle Mountain Easter Egg Hunt that she is in charge of. Wow! That's a lot of candy.

No comments: