Day 60 ~ This is what happens to macaroni and cheese when your 10 year old keeps it in the microwave too long. I am seriously surprised my house isn't up in flames right now!
Day 61~ I L~ O~ V~ E when the weather starts to warm up! It was so warm today! I was able to drive home with my window down. COME ON SUMMER! I am ready for ya!
Day 62 ~ The Coca Cola vendor gave Dave Skybox Jazz tickets last night. It was pretty high up, but with free food, free drinks and a drawing it was totally worth it. I'm not complaining! This is the first Jazz game I have ever been too. It was a blast! I hope this ends up being a regular thing for us :)
Day 63 ~ ♥ Baby Day ♥ My sweet friend Malinda just gave birth to number FOUR! Welcome to the world baby Jordan! I went over on my lunch break with Cadbury mini eggs and bright cheerful flowers. :) My lunch break went WAY TOO FAST! I could have held him for another few hours! (just enough to cure my baby hunger) He is DARLING!!!
Day 64 ~ We took a quick trip down to St. George for my nephew's wedding. It was such a beautiful day! They were married in the St. George temple.
Day 65 ~ Teressa took us to a place in St. George called crystal mountain. It is an old mine where they would mine gypsum. When the sun shines on it, it sparkles. Then we went back to my sister's house and hung out while the boys played. I'm ready to move to St. George! Flip flops and capris in March?? So awesome!
It was such a fun day spending time with FAMILY!!! Because no matter what anyone says, we ARE family!! ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment