Wednesday, March 2, 2011

{Project Life 52 - 58}

Day 52 ~ I got really behind on laundry.  For some reason when I get home from work that is the last thing I want to do...more work.  Rio doesn't seem to mind.  He just snuggles right on up and takes a nap.

Day 53 ~ Every Tuesday a group of people that Dave works with get together for dinner and drinks. We try and go as often as we can because we love hanging out with them! Dave got transfered to the Orem store which they are so sad about but that isn't going to stop us for still hanging out!

Hi Tim! hahaha you guys crack me up!

Day 54 ~ I wore my slippers to work today and got away with it!! :)

Day 55 ~ Parent Teacher Conference for McKay. Not too bad of a report but it could be better. He is being a little lazy so he just needs a little kick in the pants

Day 56 ~ Every day on my lunch break I take my lunch to my car and eat while watching my soap opera on my phone. it's actually a really nice break for me, I enjoy it.

Day 57 ~ When I found out Leesa hasn't scrapbooked for a while I knew I had to fix that! She is the one that got me started scrapbooking. So we went to my favorite store and scrapbooked from 9:00am - 8:30pm We could have stayed another 12 hours. it was so much fun! And I got her hooked again :)

Day 58 ~ I love lazy days! We spent a lot of time vegging in bed today watching movies and taking a nap.

No comments: