I could really care less what we do for Valentines Day as long as we are together but Dave bought us tickets to the Lady Antebellum concert for Christmas and it just happen to land on Valentines day! 2 holidays in 1....He lucked out! :) Just kidding.
It was a great concert! They sing a lot of slow songs so it was a perfect, low key night. Darius Rucker and Thompson Square were there too.
Thank you Dave! Thank you for being such an amazing husband! We have the best relationship! Of course we have our little disagreements but they are quickly resolved. We truly are best friends and I would never want it any other way.
It was a great concert! They sing a lot of slow songs so it was a perfect, low key night. Darius Rucker and Thompson Square were there too.
Thank you Dave! Thank you for being such an amazing husband! We have the best relationship! Of course we have our little disagreements but they are quickly resolved. We truly are best friends and I would never want it any other way.









No comments:
Post a Comment