I am loving my results! Of course they are slow but the pounds are coming off so I can't complain.
As of today I have lost 2 more pounds. That is a total of 9.6 pounds. Come on big 10! Actually I would like 3 more pounds to hit a milestone of not seeing the dreaded 170's Yep I said it, 170's/low 180's You do the math. DISGUSTING!
I went for a run with Malinda today and almost killed myself...I seriously almost got to the point of puking. But I did it and I ran the ENTIRE way! No stops. I need to work on my pace though, it is really slow.
I love working out in the mornings! It motivates me to eat better. And then tonight we will go to the gym and work on our strength training. working out 2 times in one day?? Who is this person??? I don't know but I like it. No more fat for me!
As of today I have lost 2 more pounds. That is a total of 9.6 pounds. Come on big 10! Actually I would like 3 more pounds to hit a milestone of not seeing the dreaded 170's Yep I said it, 170's/low 180's You do the math. DISGUSTING!
I went for a run with Malinda today and almost killed myself...I seriously almost got to the point of puking. But I did it and I ran the ENTIRE way! No stops. I need to work on my pace though, it is really slow.
I love working out in the mornings! It motivates me to eat better. And then tonight we will go to the gym and work on our strength training. working out 2 times in one day?? Who is this person??? I don't know but I like it. No more fat for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment