Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{Wednesday Weigh in}

Feeling good!  1.6 loss from last week!  Last day of February and I have lost 7 pounds this month.  12.4 pounds loss since I started this in January.

ANNNDDDDD.....Goodbye 170's!  I NEVER want to see you again!

I am continuing to run.  It is a love/hate relationship.  I hate it while I am doing it but feel good after, so I just have to remember how good I feel.  Last night I bumped up my running to 5 miles.  I had to walk a few times, and I probably made the world record of the slowest time in history... 70 minutes, but I did it! My legs are KILLING me so I think I am going to start running every other day to give myself a break. 

I quit doing the 30 day shred because I feel like this working out is taking over my life!  I have no time for anything else and the laundry, house cleaning, my family and other things are suffering.  The days that I don't run, I will do the 30 day shred.  It may take me longer to see results but hopefully I will gain control of my life again.  This is a new lifestyle change and it is going to take some time getting it to where I can manage it.

I have found a new love for protein shakes.  Malinda gave me an awesome recipe.  It gives me all of my fruit and veggie servings.  It tastes good and keeps me feeling full.

1 cup spinach
1 cup almond milk
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
handful blueberries
handful fruits (whatever you want)
1/2 banana
1/2 kiwi
1 tbs. greek yogurt

Hopefully I can keep up the weight loss and be SKINNY by summer!  That is seriously a dream that I need to make a reality!  I hate being FAT.

1 comment:

Layne Bradford said...

so jealous!! i need to get my butt in gear i eat good but i just dont have the motivation to excerise.