Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{Wednesday Weigh in}

Another week down!  I lost 1.2 pounds.  You bet your sweet ass I counted that .2 ounces!  Everything counts!  A total loss of 10.8 pounds since January 1st.

I am on day 4 of the Shred.  I just added 5 pound weights and it is BURNING!  I can't believe what a whimp I am in my upper body! I can't do all of my pushups.  I hope I am not stuck on level 1 for the entire 30 days.

Last night for the very first time in my life I ran 4 miles!  Count it, 1. 2. 3. 4 !  I told myself before I even got to the gym that I was going to run 4 miles and that helped me prepare mentally for it.  And I could have gone longer but I told Dave I was only doing 4 miles so he was waiting for me.  I will say it again, I don't even know this person!  I did it in 53 minutes!  I had to stop a few times because I was SO hot, I couldn't even breathe.  I swear the gym cranks up the heat on purpose so we are all one big sweat fest!

Here's to another week! 

No comments: