Why blogger and my phone are connected is still a mystery to me. Apparently all 5 years of blog pictures were on my phone. I got a new phone, so to free up space, I deleted them off of my new phone. Not only did I delete them off of my phone, but they are now gone from the blog! 5 years of my life! GONE.
It makes me sick.
Good news is....the text is still here and I still have the pictures on my old phone. It will just take me another 5 years to load them on my blog.
Just taking it one day at a time!
It makes me sick.
Good news is....the text is still here and I still have the pictures on my old phone. It will just take me another 5 years to load them on my blog.
Just taking it one day at a time!
No comments:
Post a Comment