Another pound down! Today's weight...156.4 Total loss of 25.4 pounds! Yahoo!
Last night was the first time that I have ran in a week. When I start my womanly cycle, running is the last thing on my mind.
I could tell that I was just getting into a slump and my mind was cloudy. My blog pictures disappeared, I got home and pissed my kids off, I deleted the MODEM off of our computer, I pretty much burned dinner and I was late for our run. So as soon as I got the kids fed I left the house. Dave was at a work party so I texted him and told him to ignore the kitchen and I would clean it when I got home. I was seriously ready to find a padded room.
I finally made it to Kim's and we headed out on the most BEAUTIFUL trail. I can't wait to do it again.
When I got home the kitchen was clean and as I sat down, Dave came and sat down next to me with this. My favorite dessert, Paradise Pie! AND he spoon fed me. I really don't know what I did to deserve this man! It makes me tear up just thinking about it.
Today I feel alive again! I'm not sure if it was the run or dessert. Although the dessert was good, I am pretty sure it was the run. It is so amazing what a little exercise can do. I think I just found the answer to world peace!
Just 1 more week until the Ragnar! So excited but so scared at the same time.
Last night was the first time that I have ran in a week. When I start my womanly cycle, running is the last thing on my mind.
I could tell that I was just getting into a slump and my mind was cloudy. My blog pictures disappeared, I got home and pissed my kids off, I deleted the MODEM off of our computer, I pretty much burned dinner and I was late for our run. So as soon as I got the kids fed I left the house. Dave was at a work party so I texted him and told him to ignore the kitchen and I would clean it when I got home. I was seriously ready to find a padded room.
I finally made it to Kim's and we headed out on the most BEAUTIFUL trail. I can't wait to do it again.
When I got home the kitchen was clean and as I sat down, Dave came and sat down next to me with this. My favorite dessert, Paradise Pie! AND he spoon fed me. I really don't know what I did to deserve this man! It makes me tear up just thinking about it.
Today I feel alive again! I'm not sure if it was the run or dessert. Although the dessert was good, I am pretty sure it was the run. It is so amazing what a little exercise can do. I think I just found the answer to world peace!
Just 1 more week until the Ragnar! So excited but so scared at the same time.

No comments:
Post a Comment