I'm not sure how McKay got so old. He turned the big 14 years old! That makes me even older!
Dave had to work today, so I took the boys out to breakfast. McKay wanted chocolate pancakes from IHop. (forgot to take a picture).
Came home and hung out until Dave got home.
We went to dinner, bought some new shoes, a shirt and an xbox game.
On Sunday we went to the sand dunes...It was hot, so not much riding happened. Instead we hung out in the trailer and ate cake :)
Today I was able to talk him into getting a HAIR CUT! OH YEAH! MAMA is happy!
He looks SO GOOD! I can see his face! I think he loves it too. It is going to be great for summer.
Then we went and bought him a bike. He made a bad choice and rode his bike to school without locking it up...it got stolen. Hopefully he learned his lesson.
Happy Birthday McKay! We love you!
Dave had to work today, so I took the boys out to breakfast. McKay wanted chocolate pancakes from IHop. (forgot to take a picture).
Came home and hung out until Dave got home.
We went to dinner, bought some new shoes, a shirt and an xbox game.
On Sunday we went to the sand dunes...It was hot, so not much riding happened. Instead we hung out in the trailer and ate cake :)
Today I was able to talk him into getting a HAIR CUT! OH YEAH! MAMA is happy!
Before
After
He looks SO GOOD! I can see his face! I think he loves it too. It is going to be great for summer.
Then we went and bought him a bike. He made a bad choice and rode his bike to school without locking it up...it got stolen. Hopefully he learned his lesson.
Happy Birthday McKay! We love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment