Just a bunch of maintaining this week. I have really slacked on counting my calories and watching what I eat. One thing I do know, I won't have a problem maintaining my weight when I lose everything. I need to be more disciplined if I want this fat off of me. Why can't I just have $10,000 to go get it all cut off?? I would probably lose another 10 pounds in just skin around my waist. Oh well....someday.
I am freaking out about the Ragnar this weekend! We leave tomorrow. Trying to get everything packed for the unknown is a little hard, but I am SO excited for this experience and to see what my body can do.
I am freaking out about the Ragnar this weekend! We leave tomorrow. Trying to get everything packed for the unknown is a little hard, but I am SO excited for this experience and to see what my body can do.
1 comment:
I am so excited for you! i wish i was to that point. You will do great!!
Post a Comment