A blog I keep up on Lisa Bearnson had a great idea. She made a gratitude journal with her kids. Every night they are to write 5 things that happened that day that they are grateful for. What a great idea!!! I will be starting this with my kids this weekend.
I decided to post every Friday what I am grateful for. I think it is a great way to keep your focus on the positive things not the negative.
This week I am grateful for:
1. Dave coming home last night to save me (I was at the breaking point with my kids)
2. My kids for sincerely saying sorry after they saw how upset they made me
3. Leesa for calling me to go shopping with her today
4. Having a wonderful sister that I can call anytime to vent and always cheer me up
5. My Aunt Cindy getting me motivated to make a new Christmas Stalking for Garrett. (I will post about that later)
Make it a great one!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a great idea. I have a good friend who does one, and it seems to help her a LOT (she just went through a nasty divorce, etc).
Post a Comment