Monday, November 12, 2007

{Weird things about me}

I was tagged by my friend Jenn. Here are the "rules" she gave me:

A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. Everyday after my shower I have to clean my ears out with q-tips. I literally have anxiety if I don't

2. If I don't have acrylic nails on my fingers I will pick at my cuticles. YUCK!

3. I am obsessed with my camera and pictures. If I misplace my camera I will not sleep until it is found. Another anxiety problem I have.

4. I have to drink at least 1 diet coke a day or I will get a splitting head ache

5. I am entertained quite easily. I have caught myself many times being the only one in the movie theater laughing.

6. I can't go anywhere without foundation on my face. Other make up I am fine with not having on.

Okay, I am tagging: Kent, Jen S, & Haylee. I don't know any other bloggers :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

YAY! Thanks for doing it! Those are great. Hee hee