DESCRIBE YOUR FIRST CRUSH. WHAT WAS THE PERSON LIKE? HOW OLD WERE YOU?
I don't have any 1 boy that I had a crush on. In third grade there were A LOT of boys I liked. Everyday at recess we would play kissing tag. The boys would chase the girls and then take them behind the bushes to kiss. Then the girls would chase the boys and go behind the bushes. The funny thing is, everyone would go willingly behind those bushes!!
I can't believe I did that in 3rd grade. I have a 4th grader and I can't even imagine him kissing a girl at his age!!!!
2 comments:
Cute story. I had a HUGE crush on someone when I was in the 2nd grade (age 7). I never kissed him, though. I found out, after MY crush was over, that he'd had one on me too! So sad. :P
That is so scary to think about...my boys are in 3rd grade and I remember the crushes. SCARY!!
Post a Comment