Growing up I was probably called brat and spaz by my siblings. lol.
In high school my friend started to call me Amos, I didn't really like it but it didn't bother me, it never stuck though.
The most common name for me is Aim. Since Amy is so long and all I guess that is a good one. LOL.
My husband calls me princess and has called me that for a long time now. I love it.
1 comment:
My aunt used to call me "Creature" when I was really little. No idea why.
My dad always called me "Mistress Marie of the Seven Seas" as a kid (Marie is my middle name), which was eventually shortened to Mistress, and then dropped by the time I was in high school, when he started referring to me simply as "The Kid" (and still does, almost 20 years later).
In high school, some guys started calling me "Doogie" (as in Howser) because I was a 15 yo Senior. Thankfully, that DIDN'T stick.
My grandma calls me "Miss Jenny" and always has.
That's about it. :P
Post a Comment