I was tagged by my wonderful new scrapbook buddy! Madge!
What is your occupation: Mom, wife, maid, short order cook, Administrative Assistant, Accountant, Sister....the list could go on and on
2. What color are your socks right now: White
3. What are you listening to right now: The playlist on my blog
4. What was the last thing that you ate: Pasta last night for dinner
5. Can you drive a stick shift: Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be: Red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone: My sweetie
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you: Yes! She is an amazing woman!.
9. How old are you today: 30
10. Favorite drink: Duh! Diet Coke
11. What is your favorite sport to watch: gymnastics
12. Have you ever colored your hair? Yes, I don't know what my real color is anymore
13. Pets: Yes Two! A pug named Rio, and a black cat named Two
14 Favorite food: Mexican
15. Last movie you cried over: I can't remember
16. Favorite Day of the year: Anniversary
17. What do you do to vent anger: I'm a yeller!
18. What was your favorite toy as a child: Barbies
19. What is your favorite season: Summer
20. Hugs or kisses: kisses
21. Cherry or Blueberry: Cherry
22. When was the last time you cried: I'm not sure. No reason to cry
23. What is on the floor of your closet: Shoes
24. Favorite smell: Fresh Laundry
25. Who inspires you: My Mom
26. What are you afraid of: My family getting hurt or passing away
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers: Cheese
28. Favorite car: Anything 4 wheel drive
29. Favorite cat or dog: Cats
30. Number of keys on your key ring: 5
31. How many years at your current job: 4 years
32. Favorite day of the week: Saturday
33. How many states have you lived in: Only one good old Utah
34. Are you married, how many years: Yes, 10 wonderful years
35. How many kids: 2 wild boys
I tag..... Cindy, Audrey, Janie, Jenn W, Jen S, Teressa
What is your occupation: Mom, wife, maid, short order cook, Administrative Assistant, Accountant, Sister....the list could go on and on
2. What color are your socks right now: White
3. What are you listening to right now: The playlist on my blog
4. What was the last thing that you ate: Pasta last night for dinner
5. Can you drive a stick shift: Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be: Red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone: My sweetie
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you: Yes! She is an amazing woman!.
9. How old are you today: 30
10. Favorite drink: Duh! Diet Coke
11. What is your favorite sport to watch: gymnastics
12. Have you ever colored your hair? Yes, I don't know what my real color is anymore
13. Pets: Yes Two! A pug named Rio, and a black cat named Two
14 Favorite food: Mexican
15. Last movie you cried over: I can't remember
16. Favorite Day of the year: Anniversary
17. What do you do to vent anger: I'm a yeller!
18. What was your favorite toy as a child: Barbies
19. What is your favorite season: Summer
20. Hugs or kisses: kisses
21. Cherry or Blueberry: Cherry
22. When was the last time you cried: I'm not sure. No reason to cry
23. What is on the floor of your closet: Shoes
24. Favorite smell: Fresh Laundry
25. Who inspires you: My Mom
26. What are you afraid of: My family getting hurt or passing away
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers: Cheese
28. Favorite car: Anything 4 wheel drive
29. Favorite cat or dog: Cats
30. Number of keys on your key ring: 5
31. How many years at your current job: 4 years
32. Favorite day of the week: Saturday
33. How many states have you lived in: Only one good old Utah
34. Are you married, how many years: Yes, 10 wonderful years
35. How many kids: 2 wild boys
I tag..... Cindy, Audrey, Janie, Jenn W, Jen S, Teressa
No comments:
Post a Comment