My friend Jen tagged me.
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES- In the summer, FLIP FLOPS. Right now though I have my trusty Ugg's to keep me warm
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION - Lose more weight. It's working. I am down 2 pant sizes!
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW- My playlist
IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE- Put it towards a new camera
RANDOM THOUGHT- What am I going to cook for dinner tonight?
FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN - Boating at the lake! I would hardly call the place we live in a city
THE BOOK YOU ARE READING - Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
I tag Teressa, Cindy, Kent, & Mandee
2 comments:
you have jessica simpson on your playlist. i don't know why but thats wierd to me. you don't seem like a jessica fan
Ok Amy, I just read the comment you left on my blog and I was cracking up! I am so glad I am not the only one with the "little men" thing. I definitely will not let any part of me hang over the edge of the bed either, not a chance! I am still just laughing about that. I figured anyone who read that besides my sisters would think I was crazy!
Post a Comment