If you could be an animal, which one would you choose and why?
No question about it, I would be a cat. I have loved cats since I was little. We had a few as I grew up and they were all really good pets that stuck around for a while.
This black cat we have had for 7 years. This is the day in the life of him.
Eat, sleep, go potty, sleep, tease the dog, eat, go potty, get scratched behind the ears, cuddle up next to either me or Dave. At night sneak out of the house and go hunting and bringing home a prize so everyone can be proud of me. THAT is the good life.
1 comment:
You can in fact become a cat. Funny because I saw your blog and in less than 2 minutes Janie told me about this guy.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=UvuZpurfGBE
Post a Comment