Tuesday, March 18, 2008

{Memory Tuesday}

DESCRIBE ANY SPECIAL "COLLECTIONS" THAT YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW
I use to collect cows when I was a teenager and into the first part of my marriage but Dave was able to slowly make sure that didn't last long. :) I collected light houses for a while too but that fizzled quickly. My mom was a big Beanie Baby collector, I never got into that. So the answer is no, I don't have any collections right now. oh I do have my scrapbooks/supplies and pictures! Does that count? That is my obsession!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

LOL! I got on a cow kick in jr high, and was SOOO over it by high school, but I think I was 25 before I could get people to stop buying me cow stuff!

Unknown said...

That is awesome, I collected anything with sunflowers but I did do the beanie baby thing and wow my poor husband and all of the mcdonald chases. But now I am a big angel collector they remind me of my grandma.

Anonymous said...

i used to collect things when i was young, but i really don't now. maybe flamingos and frogs, but the flamingos has kind of been by accident (people give them to me a lot).