Tuesday, December 2, 2008

{Circle Journal}

I finished another rotation of our Circle Journal. My Girl MALINDA!

Her theme was (Insert Owl) Whooooo do you listen to??
This is the front of the sign in card that Malinda decorated. SO CUTE!
And this is the back. I just added a picture of me and some funny inside jokes that me and Malinda have.

This is the layout I did


On the first page she wanted us to post a picture of us listening to music. I LOVE MY IPOD!

And then on the second page I just wrote a few playlists that I have programed into my IPod

1 comment:

Mika said...

I have always loved the idea of a circle journal. In fact, I remember about 10 years or more ago there was a company that made them and I got one. Sadly it didn't go very far.

It's so fun to see yours though! What fun friends you have!