Every month I get together with a bunch of amazing friends and scrapbook. This month we decided to take a break from scrapbooking, go to dinner and exchange gifts.
We went to Tuchanos in Provo and sat and talked for 5 hours!
After dinner a few of us drove around and looked at Christmas lights
Then we grabbed some icecream and went and played guitar hero!
My camera has a continuous setting so I set it up and took pictures of us rockin out! We were laughing so hard! I had kind of a stressful week at work and these girls helped me let lose and relax. Thank you!!
4 comments:
how many ways can i say that we are the COOLEST MOST RADDEST FUNNEST PEOPLE EVER, we are a HOOT! hoooo hoooooooo i would like to thank snowman pants for my high kick! he is my inspiration! have you heard his system?? he's got mad thumpin tunes man! so much his rims rattle! thanks for one of the funniest nights ever!
how fun! You do so many fun things with the girls. I'm jealous!
Wow you are a rockstar now. First media darling and now this. You are definately out of my league now. Just Kidding. Looks like you did have a blast.
Too much fun! You girls need to settle down! ;)
Post a Comment