Monday, December 1, 2008

{Famous}

Wow our Twilight evening turned out to be VERY memorable!

First of all we made a great impression at the boutique where Malinda was selling some amazing stuff!
http://www.tomandlucysartshoppe.blogspot.com/

And then my friend Tara and I are FAMOUS! I will be signing autographs for anyone that wants one.

Seriously though, I sound like an idiot. They cut out half of what I said!! Oh well, that night was SUCH A BLAST!! It is worth looking like a dork.

http://www.audiencealliance.com/studio/reeltime/rttwi.php

Just click on the Twilight video. We are towards the end of the video.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, apparently I was to wide for the frame and he couldn't fit all of me in LOL but hey what can I say, I am no Brtittney Spears.
And yes i will set my tent up at Boarders to be first in line to have you sign my edward shirt. You and tara are famous.
P.S. Can I be one of your body guards? I am 007 LOL

Grande's said...

Wow! Can we still be in couples bunco with you two? Looks like tooo much fun!

Jenn said...

LOL.... would you believe I haven't read it? :P