We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We spent the day at my brother Lynn's house in Midway. Thank you for hosting Lynn and Lisa! It was wonderful!
The night before I was busy making my mom's rolls, they have always been a favorite so I decided to make some. They turned out pretty good if I say so myself!
Wow, the rolls take forever! They have to rise twice before you bake them so needless to say I was up late and woke up early.....but SOOOO worth it.
Ate YUMMY pie
The kids took a dip in the hot tub
And we spent hours and hours playing rock band.
3 comments:
What a fun family! I remember when we used to get together at the my grandma and grandpa's church when I was little. We really need to get our families together soon.
oh man........ we really are bbbffokkksm2bopppiccc007's becasue we played rockband for hours too! hahahahahahaha so awesome! i love it! gotta love good times!
We sure do love watching our family on the blogs! We love you and seeing the kids having so much fun makes us so very happy. We sometimes get a little more homesick at "special family event times" but that is okay. Looks like the hot tub and video games were a real hit! How was the turkey?
Love to all of you,
Dad and Vickie
Post a Comment