Monday, November 3, 2008

{Family Pictures}

My friend Malinda and I took our families up to Gardner Village on Saturday and took eachothers pictures with her amazing camera.

This was such a great place to take pictures! Too bad all the kids wanted to do is run around! We managed to get in a few good shots before the kids were DONE!

Thank you Malinda!!! We had a great time!


7 comments:

Bob and Vickie said...

Just saw your updated family pictures...they are wonderful! We love you all so much.

Dad and Vickie

Mika said...

What cute photos! :) Looks like a fun time too.

Awesome Andrew said...

nice photos! haha.... just wanted to let you know i tagged you on my blog, with a 6 random things post! it's on my scrapbooking one! haha later skater!

Jenn said...

LOVE the pictures. That first one is just too awesome, too. :P

summer anderson said...

Amy, Those are such cute family pics! I love the first one the most! Your boys are getting so big...it seems like it's been a long time since we've seen you. It's neat to see your post about your mom. Cancer does suck! Doesn't it feel like everyone else's lives go back to normal...but yours never can. There's always something missing without them here.

Hayden and Brent said...

Love your new pictures!

steph said...

I love your family pictures! They turned out so great! I got choked up reading about your mom. I miss her and all of the fun family parties we used to have. I think you are right about her getting everything organized and ready for you. She truly loved her family and we all knew it. I know she is watching over you.