I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL and safe Thanksgiving weekend!
We will be going to my side of the family this year and I am so excited! My sister will be in town so all of us will be together except for of course my dad and Vickie who are on a mission. I'm sure they will be eating turkey on the beach at sunset! Do I sound jealous?? It's because I am!!
I have so much to be thankful for this year!! We have had a lot of ups and downs and I am so happy that we were able to survive. I always look forward to a new year...It just feels like you can put everything behind you and start over with a clean slate!
I am so thankful for a AWESOME husband! He is my best friend, I feel unconditional love from him and that is the best feeling ever!
I am thankful to have 2 healthy happy boys. Of course they have their moments where they drive me crazy but I love them more than life itself and I would do ANYTHING for them.
I am thankful for my family. Since my mom passed away I have gotten a lot closer to my siblings and we have a lot of fun together.
I am so proud of my dad and Vickie for putting their lives on hold and serving a mission. It may be in Hawaii but it is no walk on the beach! They are SOOOO busy and do it all for free!
My sister is such a great confidant and friend. I can call her for anything anytime of the day and I know she will be there for me. I can always expect a good laugh when we talk on the phone which is almost daily.
I am thankful for my friends. I have developed some great friendships over the past 4 or 5 months and I would never trade it for anything! We can confide in each other and get free therapy, they can cheer me up and make me laugh until I have tears rolling down my face. I'm just going to drop some names really quick......Malinda, Mandee, Mindi, Tara, Lisa, Stephanie and Kaycee. Thank you! I love you girls!
I am thankful for my job. They have been a great company to work for, its a great environment, the people are really nice and the work comes easy to me.
And now the simple things....I am thankful for the diet coke in my mug, chocolate, my I-pod that gets me through the day, My Scentsy warmers that keep my house and office smelling nice, Cafe Rio that I eat regularly (it makes me smile), hats when I'm having a bad hair day, the acrylic nails on my fingers so I don't pick my cuticles, q-tips to clean my ears out (its an obsession), the soft warm bed to sleep in and the clothes on my back.
Amy
3 comments:
What a great Thanksgiving blog! We do have lots to be thankful for, don't we? And we love you guys too! We'll be missing you and the family, but will hopefully be watching the surfing championships on Sunset Beach and Haleawa bay! It won't be the same, but it is different! The weekend should be great.
Love to all,
Dad and Vickie
Your are a cutie. Thanks for the uplifting blog. Love you Em
Thanks for showing me the love on thanksgiving.
I love you too sista!
Post a Comment