Tuesday, November 11, 2008

{I'm so excited, I just can't hide it}

This video gives me goose bumps! The screaming in the background is a little much, not that I won't do my fair share on November 22nd, I just hope it isn't through the whole movie!! Get a grip! Malinda, you only have 2 weeks to read 4 books! You can do it!!

3 comments:

Rick and T said...

HOLY SHIT! that got me so excited!!! can you just imagine how excited the crowd will be at the movie. its going to be psyco and you know you will be one of them. jumping on the seats! screaming for edward !!!

Unknown said...

Nice, i can't wait i am planning on loosing my voice and pulling on you and midge's arm until i leave a bruise, poushing people down trying to get to our seats the fastest, there will be no wearing of high heals here, it's track shoes baby the ones with spikes just in case someone tries to get in our way:) Plus Malinda get with the damn program sista, you are running out of time

Bob said...

Vickie and I went to the movie last night. only 20 people in the place, to bad I guess every body was on the beachs. Good movie thought we liked it alot.
Dad