Saturday, November 1, 2008

{Halloween}

What a fun Halloween we had!!!

First it started out with me going to work. The company I work for LOVES halloween and I was told I would be fired if I didn't dress up (not really) So We went over to my sister-in-laws house and went through her little bag of tricks, and boy did she have some GOOOOD stuff. Stay tuned for that!

One of the guys at work thinks that the bathroom is haunted. (the water flips on by itself etc....), so of course they had to make fun of him! And then the two girls were ghost busters. It was funny

After school the kids came down to my work and trick or treated around the offices and had hot dogs that my boss provided. PLUS they provided a pizza lunch for the employees. They are very generous.

After I was done working we headed to Dave's mom's house to trick or treat around the retirement community she lives in which was great because it was inside.

Here is what the kids were dressed up as. McKay was a punk rock skater dude and Garrett was ghost rider.
The kids had their fun and now it was time for Dave and I to enjoy Halloween. You better take a good look because you will probably never see Dave dress up again. Neither of us are really into Halloween but we got invited to dress up and go dancing so Dave agreed and OH MY GOSH can I just say how amazing he looked!

Introducing......SLASH from Guns n Roses! Yep that's right, it's DAVE! He looks IDENTICAL to Slash ha ha. Oh it still cracks me up when I see these pictures. He won second place in the costume contest!and me, I was his groupie! I had a VIP pass and EVERYTHING!
Is this a great family picture or WHAT???

This is Dave's brother, he was a fat security guard. He was hilarious! And then Dave's sister Tara, she was a cute pirate

2 comments:

Bob and Vickie said...

We love all of the Halloween pictures. Glad you all had so much fun. Dave and Amy...your costumes are awesome!

Love, Dad and Vickie

Cindy Williams said...

OMG...Dave in those pants! LOL!