Thursday, November 20, 2008

{Keep it quiet!}

I know a MILLION people are going to go see Twilight tonight at the stroke of midnight......so tomorrow PLEASE keep it to yourself! I don't see it until Saturday and I want as much excitement and unknown feelings as I have now!

It's like when we went to go get Breaking Dawn....people were seriously reading the last chapter and then YELLING what happens! Rude I tell ya!

I am thinking of going as far as not listening to the radio or watching TV!

So please people! At least give us until Monday before you critique it! If someone hasn't seen it by Monday they deserve to have it ruined for them!

Cough

That's my rant and rave for now

Thank you

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going tonight at midnight to see it! Yay! I won't spill the beans, don't worry. By the way, did you get my invite? Did it work? :)

Rick and T said...

everyone dies in the end