Monday, November 17, 2008

{SICK and 2 Lunch Dates}

I have been sick for a week thanks to Dave giving me a horrible cold....seriously it has been the worst cold I have had in a long time. It started Tuesday with a stuffy nose, Wednesday was sneezing, Thursday was coughing, sneezing, stuffy nose....I took the day off work on Friday because I knew it was just getting worse....AND IT DID! Friday I had the worst soar throat EVER along with the sneezing, coughing...ugh.....and now today, about a week later I still feel crappy with a cough and no energy!

But that didn't stop me from going with the girls to lunch on Friday and Saturday! Friday was with Tara and Harmony...it was just much need girl talk time, I wish I would have gotten a picture.

Saturday was with some of the posse from scrapbooking that I have become really good friends with....I couldn't ask for better girlfriends! They make me laugh until my stomach hurts and we could sit and talk for hours! We are in a circle journal swap and today was the first rotation....Malinda was the only one that had her book done ha! ha! But that didn't stop us from still getting together. Madge, Midge, Malinda and Me. Can't wait for twilight girls!! Only 5 more days!


No comments: