Me and a few friends went and saw twilight!! It was awesome!! I wasn't disappointed at all! The books made me not like Edward and I was actually a Jacob fan....I felt like Edward was obsessed and controlling over Bella but in the movie it was UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.....ahhhhh so sweet!
I am ALL for Edward now.
I am ALL for Edward now.
Of course we couldn't just go to the movie and call it a night.....I bought all of us shirts and had Malinda make iron ons....Thanks Malinda!! They turned out sooooooo amazing.
We were Team Cullen!
We arrived at the theater and they were doing VALET parking....what the heck this was a special night!!

Waiting for the movie to start

Eating Skittles during the movie is FUN !!



Okay so we are the BIGGEST spazes! ha ha....but we got interviewed and we will be on a tv near you VERY soon....well I don't know about that but we will be played somewhere around Jordan Commons.


3 comments:
Wahoo! Dang Girls!! Party ON!!! What a fun night you guys had! That is SO awesome! So, did you even wake up the next morning??? If you did get on TV, I want to see it! Looks like SO much fun! Thanks for sharing your pic's and story!
:O)
Looks like a ton of fun! It must be awesome to have a bunch of girls to be so silly with. :)
Now, I really must get going on the Twilght books.
Oh it looks like you had so much fun. I love the shirts.
Post a Comment