I have started a new circle journal with a group of girls and I can't wait to start passing them around. If you don't know what a circle journal is I will give you a quick run down.
Everyone in the group picks a theme for their book. They put instructions and the first layout in the book....then they pass it around to each person and that person makes their own layout about that specifc theme.
So my theme was......What do you give a HOOT about?
3 comments:
that is so dang darling!
i went to the festival of trees and they had a owl tree. i wanted to buy it for you
i love your guts!!!!!!
so cute amy.... i can't wait to do a page in your book! love your guts and your face... haha.......PIC
You are so cute and creative! Where do you come up with all your fun ideas? I agree with your top 10 by the way. Especially Diet Coke and chocolate.
Post a Comment