HOOOOOORAY for OWLS! ha ha ha........I love it.
My good friend Malinda can make the most AMAZING things out of vinyl! I tell her what I want and wahlah!
From now on this is what I get to see everytime I walk into my laundry room from the garage. How can you not crack a smile at this!

My good friend Malinda can make the most AMAZING things out of vinyl! I tell her what I want and wahlah!
From now on this is what I get to see everytime I walk into my laundry room from the garage. How can you not crack a smile at this!
Thank you Malinda!!! Your the best!
4 comments:
Hoo Hoo! Love it! How fun go owls:0
I want one!
That is adorable! Lucky you to have such a friend. :)
so cute! i love it! i love it! i LOVE IT!
Post a Comment